Black 2 White Forums

Hey! Yeah, you! Why aren't you logged in and enjoying the fun?! Either Login or Register for our fun loving members!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Black 2 White Forums

Hey! Yeah, you! Why aren't you logged in and enjoying the fun?! Either Login or Register for our fun loving members!

Black 2 White Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

An Introduction: What else would you think is in this part of the forums?

Jotur
    Jotur

An Introduction: What else would you think is in this part of the forums? Empty An Introduction: What else would you think is in this part of the forums?

Post  Jotur Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Hello and I am Jotur and I'm new here.
    Not expecting replies.
    White Kyurem
    White Kyurem
    Admin

An Introduction: What else would you think is in this part of the forums? Empty Re: An Introduction: What else would you think is in this part of the forums?

Post  White Kyurem Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Hi Jotur! Welcome to Final Forums! Enjoy your stay~

-Sciz
    A Borrowed Cat
    A Borrowed Cat

An Introduction: What else would you think is in this part of the forums? Empty Re: An Introduction: What else would you think is in this part of the forums?

Post  A Borrowed Cat Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!

I sound like some kind of staff. I guess I'm just so used to replying to introductions on my forums. XD

I hope we become the bestest of friends! *sparklyeyes*
    Jotur
    Jotur

Post  Jotur Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:34 pm

A Borrowed Cat wrote:Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!

I sound like some kind of staff. I guess I'm just so used to replying to introductions on my forums. XD

I hope we become the bestest of friends! *sparklyeyes*
    Hai Sciz, hai Krysi.c:

That's Aki, ya know XD

Last edited by Scizor-tastic on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's Aki, not Krysi. Though I WILL invite her here.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:41 pm